Thursday 19 January 2012

Murdering People.

I recently finished a first draft of my second novel. It started out as a romance. I had my main characters buzzing in my head. I had it all planned, or so i thought.
I was in my inlaws conservatory when it happened. I thought i was in control of the story, but i wasn`t. My hero turned into a psycho! The beginning was the same he had just turned into a psychotic stalker.
I have to admit it was very exciting! I loved writing the story and before i had written the first chapter i had an idea for the sequel.
I had a very clear picture in my head of my two main characters.I murdered people in very violent ways. It is great being a writer, being able to do these things on the page.
I have put the first draft to one side and am now working on a romance. This one will be a romance honest! I will start editing my thriller in february hopefully. I enjoy alternating the two genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment