Wednesday 28 January 2015

Premature babies - Are you a parent of a pre-term baby?

It has been too long since I last posted. A lot has happened to me in that time, mainly the birth of my son 9 months ago. My writing has taken a back seat. Now I am ready to get back in the driving seat.
I am in the process of planning a new writing project and am in need of some help from you lovely people.
I want to write a non-fiction book about my experience of having, and raising, a premature baby. My daughter was born at 32 weeks twelve years ago. Not all experiences are the same and I would love to include some of your stories too.
I am looking for people who would be willing to give short responses to a few questions. Things like: how early, feeding, problems faced, support network etc.
If you think you would be interested in sharing your story please let me know. I can take your e-mail addresses and contact you that way. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Are you still looking for people for this? I'd be interested if you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies for delayed response. If you could send me a paragraph about your experiences I will send you questions to answer. Thanks for your help. carol.thomas10@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete